Beep'nGo Sharing Contest
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Beep'nGo Sharing Contest (the "Contest") is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees and the immediate families of Mobeam ("Sponsor"), its affiliates and subsidiaries, are ineligible. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules ("Official Rules").
- CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on the first day of each month at 12:01AM Pacific Time, and ends on the last day of each month at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE. From the Beep'nGo application on your smartphone or tablet, click on the in-app message that says "Don't keep a great app to yourself! Share Beep'nGo with your friends to win a $100 Best Buy gift card. The person with the most referrals in a month wins! See Details." Clicking on this message opens an interface through which you can send a link to your friends who have Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Note 3 devices. This link is unique to each user.
The user can also share the link by clicking on the share icon at the top of the homscreen or by selecting "Share Beep'nGo" in the Preferences screen. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Best Buy. Any questions regarding this Contest must be directed to Sponsor and not to Best Buy. By entering the Contest, each entrant waives, discharges, and releases Best Buy from any and all liability associated with this Contest.
- WINNER DETERMINATION. The entrant who sends the Beep'nGo link to the most friends who have Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 devices and who then download the app to Mobeam-enabled phones during the Contest Period will be considered the Winner for that Contest Period. Mobeam will track the number of friends with whom participants share the link and will determine which of those shared links resulted in new downloads of the Beep'nGo app to a Samsung Galaxy
S4 or Samsung Note 3 device. All determinations are within Sponsor's sole discretion, and all winners are subject to verification. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person per Contest Period. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will award the prize to each person tying for that the Contest Period. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with
these Official Rules. Potential winners may be required to complete an Affidavit or Statement of Eligibility, a Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) or other documents (the "Prize Documents") as a condition of receipt of the prize. If so required, those Prize Documents must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor. Return of prize as undeliverable, failure to sign and return the Prize Documents within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor
to contact a potential Winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential Winner will result in disqualification, return or invalidation of the prize and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, award of the prize to a runner-up.
- PRIZE. A $100 gift card to Best Buy will be awarded to the Winner of each Contest Period. Prizes are awarded "as-is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by the issuer and Best Buy. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of
comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to comply with all applicable laws in connection with participation in the Contest; (b) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest; (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and
representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death or injury to person or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Contest or in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize or any harm or injury related to entrant's participation in the Contest; and (d) to the use of
his/her name, photograph/video, image and likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media (including digital media), now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. By
participating, entrants also agree not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through a third party regarding their participation in the Contest without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold in its sole discretion.
- MISCELLANEOUS. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for other errors or
difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or calculation of the number of downloads resulting from sharing Beep'nGo links with friends by entrants, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Released
Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other entrants or site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person or to any person's smartphone or tablet related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Beep'nGo application. Persons who tamper with or abuse
any aspect of the Contest or of the application, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or
terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, to select the potential Winner[s] from all eligible, non-suspect entrants prior to such compromise or impairment. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT DELIBERATELY TO DAMAGE ANOTHER PERSON'S DEVICE OR THE APPLICATION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES)
FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the
participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses
(i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- REQUEST FOR WINNERS' LIST. The names of Winners will be available 6 months after each Contest Period. For a list of Winners available after December 1, 2013, visit Facebook.com/beepngo or send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to: Beep'nGo Sharing Contest Winners; c/o Mobeam, 299 S. California Ave., Suite 301, Palo Alto, CA 94306.
Sponsor: Mobeam, 299 S. California Ave., Suite 301, Palo Alto, CA 94306.